FRONT OF HOUSE
ABOUT JUMP JAM
Jump Jam is the biggest thing in sporty-adrenaline- fun to come out of the UK. A giant spring loaded urban playground of wall to wall trampolines, Jump Jam offers an airborne adrenaline rush with a soft landing for everyone from young children learning tricks and flips, to athletes doing air-sports acrobatics.
Our people are our most important ambassadors for the Jump Jam brand, and we work hard to ensure we have people on the team who can provide the best possible experience to everyone who walks through our door.If you’re full of enthusiasm and love working with people, Jump Jam could be the ultimate fit for you.
Our staff love life and have passions ranging from free-jumping, acrobatics, trampolining to making the perfect coffee or running the best party possible.What unites our team is a genuine love of helping everyone have an awesome time and you’ll feel this the moment you set foot in the place.
Jump Jam has a strong team culture and supportive working environment. This position comes with competitive pay, great employee discounts, ongoing training and the ability to jump on a trampoline whenever you like! We are looking for a superstar who is ready to leap into something life-changing and drive the evolution of the Jump Jam experience.
Maintain out of this world guest experience, service and satisfaction whilst maintaining safety and cleanliness standards. You will be one of the first Jump Inc. family that our guests meet as they walk through our door so out of this world service is expected each and every time. Our guests expect an exceptional and enjoyable entertainment experience and it is your job to start their experience off with flying colours.
• Answer all telephone and email enquiries
• Process online bookings, handle payments and waivers
• Be responsible for the accuracy of your till
• Assist customers in completing their booking
• Explain the rules and answer any customer queries
• Issue wristbands and sell merchandise
• Monitor and replenish stock as necessary
• Monitor, clean and organise your work station, the locker room and café seating areas as needed.
• Report any problems with equipment to the Floor Manager immediately
• Adhere to the Company Health & Safety Policy
Skills, personal attributes and experience required:
• Previous experiences in a similar role and environment are desirable
• An outgoing personality, can-do attitude and out of this world customer service skills
• You can think quickly, react to and handle situations calmly and responsibly
• You have competent administrative and numeracy skills and are computer literate
• A first aid qualification is desirable but full training can be arranged
I’M INTERESTED! WHAT’S NEXT?
How to apply:
When submitting an application, please send your CV with a covering letter, detailing why you feel you are the best candidate for this position, giving relevant experience, your pay expectations and confirming your availability.
Please also be sure to let us know which site and position you are applying for and whether you are looking for full or part time hours.Jump Jam is the biggest thing in sporty-adrenaline- fun to come out of the UK.
Please send your application to: email@example.com
Clearly stating what position you are applying for.